Wednesday, January 14, 2009

This is the the most insightful and truthful song I have heard in a while.

THE TRUTH IS A WHISPER AND ONLY A CHOICE.
Nobody hears above this noise. (Do they even...)
It's always a risk when you try to believe. (I know there's something...)
I know there's so much more than me.

And I got caught in the Ruse of the World
It's just a promise no one ever keeps.
And now it's changing while you sleep,
and no one here can see.

You know all I am (feel this moment in you)
You know all I am (can you teach me to believe in something?)

Sometimes you choke on the smell just to breathe.
I need to question what I need.
Rhythm of silence that beats through your mind.
Still you forget what you deny.

And I got caught in the Ruse of the World
It's just a promise no one ever keeps.
And now it's changing while you sleep,
and no one here can see.

Who's the one you answer to?
Do you listen when he speaks?
Or is everything for you?

And do you find it hard to sleep?
Or is it easy on your own?
And will you ever find some peace
Before you're gone?

No comments: